2020 CX Predictions: The Future of Customer Care
Is Technology the End of Live Agents?
Arise has concluded, based on IDC research, that there are major gaps between the promise of change offered by emerging technologies and the realities of how they will ultimately impact CX in the coming years; particularly in relation to the nature of live support.
This report examines five key predictions about technology’s impact on the future of CX, and how companies can best leverage these trends in the present while preparing for the future:
- 10% of Direct Customer Interactions Will Use Natural Language Processing by 2020
- 50% of Customers Will Experience an AI-Based Customer Support Interaction by 2020
- 15% of Businesses’ Standard Customer Experience Decisions Will be Handled by Algorithms by 2020
- Privacy Will be Redefined and Leveraged by Consumers to Obtain VIP Services by 2021
- Viral Events Will Continue to Shape CX Strategies
Thanks! Download your resource above.