Webinar: Could Technology Mean the End to Live Agents? Featuring IDC Analyst
Join Arise Virtual Solutions and guest speaker, IDC Analyst, Mary Wardley, for an on-demand webinar exploring 2020 customer contact tech trends and the impact of technology on agent facing CX strategies and interactions. Learn why firms of all sizes need to pay attention to the effect of new technology, such as biometrics and artificial intelligence, has on the customer experience.
IDC PREDICTS FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES IN THE CUSTOMER CARE INDUSTRY WITHIN THREE YEARS
- By 2020 50% of customers will experience AI support.
- In 2 years, algorithms will handle >15% of CX decisions.
- By 2021 privacy will be redefined as the "Value of Data" empowering consumer demand for VIP service.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- Key data and trends from the IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Customer Experience 2020 Predictions, presented by IDC VP of Loyalty and Customer Care, Mary Wardley.
- What companies can do now to impact customer experience while ramping new technology.
- Best practices for combining emerging technology with quality agent interactions to drive superior CX.
Fill the Form To View the Webinar
Thanks! Download your resource above.