Tuesday, March 27, 2018 | 1 pm ET
Is New Technology the End of Live Agents?
2018 CX Predictions
Is New Tech the End of Live Agents?
Join Arise Virtual Solutions and guest speaker, IDC Analyst, Mary Wardley, for a live webinar exploring 2018 customer contact tech trends and the impact of technology on agent facing CX strategies and interactions. Learn why firms of all sizes need to pay attention to the effect new technology, such as biometrics and artificial intelligence, has on the customer experience.
IDC predicts fundamental changes in the customer care industry within three years
- By 2020 50% of customers will experience AI support.
- In 2 years, alogrithms will handle >15% of CX decisions.
- By 2021 privacy will be redefined as the “Value of Data” empowering consumer demand for VIP service.
- Key data and trends from the IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Customer Experience 2018 Predictions, presented by IDC Analyst, Mary Wardley.
- What companies can do NOW to impact customer experience while ramping new technology.
- Best practices for combining emerging technology with quality agent interactions to drive superior CX.
- How to prepare to complement new technologies – regardless of whether organizations are early tech adopters.
Vice President of CRM Applications – IDC
Mary Wardley Joined IDC in 1988 and as Vice President of the CRM Applications Software program her primary responsibility is delivering leading qualitative and quantitative market sizing and analysis of the CRM software segments. This research in connection with IDC’s Software Research group provides the most comprehensive look at the evolving CRM and enterprise applications market available.
Chief Crowdsourcing Officer – Arise Virtual Solutions Inc.
As the Chief Crowdsourcing Officer at Arise, Doug is responsible for identifying and attracting independent, virtual call centers to the Arise Platform, and engaging the current network of over 80,000 call centers and their agents so they are ready to provide the highest quality customer experience and flex at a scale unparalleled in the industry. His ability to understand the complexities that come with combining the human aspect of the customer experience with modern technology has helped grow the Arise Platform impressively over the past few years. Doug is a graduate of both Yale University and the United States Military Academy at West Point.