Awards and Industry
Arise Industry Recognition
Viewed as thought leaders and experts in customer management, crowdsourcing, virtual business process outsourcing, and home based business, Arise has won numerous awards and accolades.
Finalist - Best Use of Technology | ICMI
Gold Award - Best Use of Technology in Customer Service | Stevie Awards
Silver Award - Most Innovative Company of the Year | Best in Biz Awards
USA Industry Champion | Contact Center World
Utilities Outsourcing Project of the Year | Global Sourcing Association
Best Outsourcing Thought Leadership Award | Outsourcing Institute
Bronze Stevie® Award - Executive of the Year - Business Services | International Business Awards
2017 Awards (3)
- Gold Award - Best Use of Technology in Customer Service | Stevie Awards
- Finalist - Best Use of Technology | ICMI
- Excellence in Human Resources Executive of the Year | Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
2016 Awards (7)
- Recognized Leaders in Business Process Outsourcing Most Innovative Workforce Scheduling System: starmatic 2.0 | Telecoms Awards
- Sun Sentinel Top Workplace in South Florida
- Bronze Stevie® Award - Executive of the Year - Business Services | International Business Awards
- Best Outsourcing Thought Leadership Award | Outsourcing Institute
- Utilities Outsourcing Project of the Year | Global Sourcing Association
- USA Industry Champion | Contact Center World
- Silver Award - Most Innovative Company of the Year | Best in Biz Awards
2015 Awards (9)
- CIO of the Year | South Florida Business Journal
- Executive of the Year - Silver Winner | ABA Stevie Awards
- Gold Award for Excellence in Workforce Management | Brandon Hall Group
- 20 Most Promising Virtualization Solutions Providers | CIO Review Magazine
- Best Place to Work | Bronze Winner | Best in Biz
- Outsourcing SME of the Year | National Outsourcing Association (NOA)
- Brandon Hall Group Gold Award For Excellence In Workforce Management
- PR World Awards Best Video Of The Year Gold Winner
- 20 Most Promising Contact Center Technology Solution Provider | CIO Review
2014 Awards (8)
- CMO of the Year | PR World Awards
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility | When Work Works
- Cloud Disruptor of the Year | The Big Intelligence Group - Stratus Awards
- Agility and Empowerment Innovation Award | Professional Planning Forum
- Overall Innovation Award | Professional Planning Forum
- Sun Sentinel’s Top Workplace for People on the Move (TWP)
- Bronze Award for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year | Steve Award Winner – American Business Awards
- 20 Most Promising Travel and Hospitality Technology Solution Providers | CIO Review
2013 Awards (5)
- Mid-Market CEO of the Year | CEO Connection
- Technology Pioneer Award | IP Contact Center
- Silver Award for Best Results of a Learning Program (Group) | Brandon Hall
- Bronze Made in the USA Winner for Outsourced, Work-from-Home Customer Service | Golden Bridge Awards
- Business Intelligence Group’s Green Company of the Year
2012 Awards (3)
- Outstanding Minority Business of the Year Business Corporate Champion | Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Excellence in Practice Citation | American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI) Award of Excellence
2011 Awards (2)
- Award of Excellence | International Society for Performance Improvement
- Silver Award for Learning Innovation Practitioner | Chief Learning Officer
Other Recognition (9)
- Hall of Fame Award | Telework Coalition
- Product of the Year Award | CallCenter Magazine
- Technological Achievement Award for Innovative Technology | The Smithsonian Institute
- Selected by one of America’s largest multinational financial services corporations to audit the home-working of their 4,000 agents.
- Asked to support a White House project influencing the growth of home working in the American economy.
- Praised by Frost and Sullivan a non-profit organization dedicated to leveraging innovation to address global challenges, talking to the extended benefits of our organization and the micro call center model.
- Invited to have talks with various Members of Parliament about how the micro call center model can be leveraged in the UK economy.
- Interviewed live on over 100 radio stations as the industry experts for “Work At Home Week” in the UK.
- Invited in 2012 and 2013 to run Homeworking Events at Westminster with cross party political support involving politicians, industry experts and corporations.
Leading the Way
At Arise, our satisfaction rests more in meeting the demands of our customers than winning awards. Nevertheless, we are proud to be recognized as an industry leader by our peers for innovative technology and thought leadership. We’re pioneering advances in on-demand customer management technology and business process outsourcing, and changing the way the world works.